1. Be Your own Boss!
2. You WILL earn extra income
3. You’ll GAIN access to more deals (personal use even)
4. Your contact NETWORK will EXPAND
5. Your KNOWLEDGE of BUSINESS will INCREASE drastically
How do you earn your Real Estate license?
1. Be of at least 18 years old
2. Complete a 45 hour real estate education course through an established education school
3. Complete a 3-hour lead paint safety course and 3 hour law course
4. Pass the Rhode Island state exam
5. Lastly, join a brokerage and start your successful career in Real Estate
How Impact RI can help you to enjoy a successful career in Real Estate
1. Sign up for our accredited, 45 hour Real Estate Sales Person licensing course
2. We provide excellent 1-on-1 advice on the different types of transactions and types of careers
3. Our course is instructed by someone who is an agent and has experiences in multiple areas
4. We can issue you your certificate of completion within 8 weeks, allowing you to move onto the safety class and take the exam shortly after
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for one of our Pre-License Education courses to begin a new, successful career in Real Estate Today!
No, you do not have to complete a degree to become an agent. Completing 45 hours of classes with IMPACT RI, taking a 3 hour safety / law class and passing the exam is all you need.
IMPACT RI can get you certified within 5 weeks of completion of our courses.
Working as an agent requires as much time as you’re willing to put in! No required working hours.
You can of course keep your current job. You can put in as many or as few hours as you’d like into real estate. Work at your own pace!
A sales agent is different than a broker as a sales agent works closely with a broker. While the agent is selling / helping to purchase homes, a broker is someone licensed to own their own real estate firm. Most agents work with a broke to use their assets to aid them in their work.
Please see below for our upcoming course schedule and syllabus.
Rae-Ann Roderick, Realtor® Century 21 - The Seyboth Team
"I can remember sitting through the pre-licensing course with Janice at Impact RI, having no idea what I was getting myself into. The course was hard, the material was hard, I can remember falling behind on chapters many, many times. One of the many things that I gained through this course was self awareness, no one was going to get this done but me! So no matter how far I fell behind, I kept pushing. Janice often spread words of encouragement to the group, which pretty much kept me going and before I knew it the 6 weeks were up and I was done!
What's next?! The exam of course! I passed the federal exam on my first try but unfortunately I had to take the state exam several times. I became discouraged, but as I learned in the course, I had to keep pushing!! Finally I passed the state exam and here I am 4 months into my real estate career, working for the #1 agent in the nation right now, Kyle Seyboth and it's been lots of fun! I am a "runner" for Century 21, The Seyboth Team which means I do open houses and showings for Kyle. Right now I've done over 100 open houses and showings combined. I've met so many great people and have gained a great clientele. If you're thinking about real estate, IMPACT RI is the place to start, Janice will give you the knowledge and support you need to get started!"
Kim, Realtor® Keller Williams Coastal
Complete the requirements to become a Licensed RI Real Estate Salesperson with IMPACT RI. We offer flexible class schedules, state exam prep, and one on one coaching.
Once you have completed the registration form above please submit your tuition payment or message us below for more tuition payment options.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and upcoming courses.
To learn more about the class schedule and meeting agendas download the pdf Salesperson Course Schedule above!
08:30 am – 04:30 pm
Thanks to the support of our members and community partners, IMPACT RI is able to offer a limited number of scholarships to those in need. Start the application process. Join the successful students of IMPACT RI by registering for our JUNE 2022 Cohort!