IMPACT RI holds the concerns of marginalized communities with utmost importance. Our top priority is making education accessible to those who seek housing security and pathways to building wealth. We believe that every Rhode Islander deserves a safe, secure living environment, and stable financial income to sustain it.
This course will provide you with all the details needed to become the perfect new or existing tenant. In this course, you will learn how to start and maintain a healthy relationship with your landlord and how to handle situations while also learning your rights as a tenant.
You will learn:
Highlights of the event:
1. Speak with local professionals who can help you through Home-Buying process
2. Owning Vs Renting
3. Steps To Get Pre Approved
4. Learn About Downpayment Assistance Programs
5. Choosing A Realtor / Finding a Home
6. Major Checkpoints during the Home-Buying Process
Hope to see you there!
1. Hable con profesionales locales que puedan ayudarlo en el proceso de compra de una vivienda
2. Ser propietario o alquilar
3. Pasos para obtener la pre-aprobación
4. Obtenga información sobre los programas de asistencia para el pago inicial
5. Elegir un agente de bienes raíces / Encontrar una casa
At 1:00pm Live via Zoom
This course is an introduction to the real estate business and discusses the many career avenues that can be taken having this knowledge as a foundation. In this course we cover real estate ownership, finance, and real estate laws. Join the successful students of IMPACT RI today!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and upcoming courses.